Keeping the cost of commercial refrigeration repair low
We know that even a minor issue with your mission-critical refrigeration units can lead to costly repairs and a loss of inventory, decreased customer satisfaction and more. That’s why Source Refrigeration is dedicated to keeping your commercial refrigeration repair costs as reasonable as possible.
The bulk of our service and maintenance work is conducted on a time & material (T&M) basis, which charges customers for the time it takes to make a commercial refrigeration repair and the material required to do so. We call this a “managed by event” relationship that allows the customer to direct and pay for only those services that they approve.
How does this save you time and money?
- We won’t ever make a repair without your informed consent.
- We leverage an “intelligent dispatch system” that matches our field-based technicians with your specific commercial refrigeration repair issue, ensuring the most efficient and experienced approach to your repairs.
- We fix it right the first time. This means you’ll rarely have to spend more money to call back a technician who didn’t do it right the first time — or, worse, go to another commercial refrigeration repair company to fix what we could not.
- We quote all work so you can easily manage costs by determining what should be addressed immediately and what you could wait on.
- Our technicians tag all equipment the first time we take on a service responsibility at a store or facility, attaching a barcode to the major equipment components and recording the information on their field-based hand-held devices. Over time, our database will show a record of all maintenance or service performed, allowing you to make repair-or-buy decisions and identify some of the most costly pieces of equipment. This enables you to proactively address any issues before the costs spiral out of control.
Start controlling your commercial refrigeration repair costs today: Call us to schedule a maintenance visit today.